All About Lampe Berger/SYN Network/RZ Corporation
- A fragrance product but falsely claimed by their MLM Business as an aromatherapy or air purifying product. Link 2 vid…
- The factory official website has never claim the product as aromatherapy or air purifying product.
- Do a Google search and you will find that products sold oversea never mentioned it as a aromatherapy product but as a fragrance product.
- This MLM business claims that an hour’s use would give an effect of further 4 hours. This statement is misleading. Fresh air circulates, and once u stop burning the fragrance oil, the effect would stop unless you keep on burning or have the room totally enclosed. BUT to keep on burning, what’s the cost?
- Even in France with a 100 over years of history, but yet it is not widely accepted or well known.
- Many who bought the product would find it troublesome and un-practical to use. It takes a lot of trouble. First you need to put a fire, wait for a minute to burn the charcoal head, put off the fire and cover with a protection cap. When you need to put it off, you have to close it with another cap. If you forget to do so, it will burn up all the oil and will even destroy the wig and head. Cost incur again!
- The MLM claim that the product is the French National Treasure. That’s blasphemy!!
Lampe Berger is a branded fragrance imported from France. SYN has been selling their product at the price of RM428 for the 2L Lampe Berger oil, and RM237 for 1L. However, when I looked for the same products in eBay Malaysia, I found out that it’s only RM180 for 2L and there isn’t any 1L oil.
Here are some questions for you to ponder about…
Can Malaysian consumers in general afford such product at such a high price?
Will you want to buy it for aromatherapy purpose, for air purifying or for decorative purpose?
Using pure essential oil for aromatherapy is much cheaper and more effective. A proper air purifier is also more effective for air cleansing.
False Hope for Product Price Appreciation.
- The MLM Business claims that some of the collector item’s price would appreciate in future like collector’s antique. They would use this to lure in more people to join.
- If that is true, has anyone successfully sold their lamp with the appreciated price?
- Some even have stocks piling up like mountain in their home. So talk about selling at an appreciated price?
Hong Kong TVB News Programme Video
- I do not need to explain further. Just watch this video (in Cantonese).
- The MLM Business claimed that Hong Kong TVB has made a mistake by producing the video and made an apology to them. Where is the evidence of apology made? I would still stick to the video’s truth.
TVB Programme News
Dirty Business Tactics
Prospects are invited to their impressive office where they will point out a few impressive “successful” earners in the MLM Business. This will be easier to lure new members in because of the wealth of the “successful” earner. But they will not show you the majority who have failed or already given up the business. It is a psychology effect. Common sense can tell how money could come from no where. Those monies earned by the successful ones are actually from those who lost.
New Sign-Up are encourage to take a front loading amounting up to RM 30,000 to buy a high position post. This is with a statement saying that, with that amount, new member can jump-start their MLM Business at a faster pace with a higher return of up to around 40% retail earning.
In actual fact, most members can’t even sell their products and will still be at a loss.
In order to make you more confident with the business, they will tell you that you can get a refund of 90% if you could not sell them within 6 months.
Why should you lose 10%?
In fact most of them could not their full refund due to some of these reasons:
a) Certain items(in fact, mostly) are not returnable which they don’t bring to your attention during time of purchase.
b) If you purchase the products from your upline, they are not returnable;
c) They will encourage you to use someone’s name for some advantageous reason in the plan resulting you difficult to get a refund on your own; and
d) The upline will delay you until it exceeded the 6 months period, again depriving the rights to seek for refund.
Distributors who introduce you into the business will be extra nice towards you as brothers and sisters but, when you want to quit from the business, they will treat you like nobody. This shows that they only want to make as much money as possible from you by encouraging you to stock up for the highest amount. They will not care whether you make any losses or not eventually.
Another way to convince you to join the business even if you have no money, they will ask you to borrow from your close ones. Giving you some statements to use
Most of the information are extracted and compiled from various media, websites, forums, blogs and contributions made by many other ex-DCHL/Lampe Berger Distributors as well as observers.
This post will be updated regularly as I gather more new information.
It will be a very informative and a good read.
I would also hope for your contribution for more information on DCHL/Lampe Berger by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this blog useful to caution your friends and family members from being victimized, please forward them the link to this blog.
Please come back again in a week's time..
I have more to add.!!