LAMPE BERGER TRUTH

ALL THE TRUTH OF LAMPE BERGER AND ITS MLM BUSINESS. THIS BLOG WILL SERVE AS AN ADVICE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE. DON'T STEP YOUR FOOT INTO IT BEFORE READING THIS BLOG.

Monday, May 15, 2006

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...~!@

I've seen enough damage already.

I cannot keep quite...

After reading so much on lampe berger, i think it is time for me to
voice out already. I have frens who are into it and then failed and i
frequent low yat.net so much that I was given this link on
Lampe Berger Issues in there...

Recently, the sentiment on lampe berger has risen to a whole lot
of a new level with lampe berger help and anti lampe berger giving
their views on the company. The most heart-wrecking one is about
a young girl who turned against her parents and threatened to
prostitute to earn money to start the business if her parents don't
support her with the capital.

Even Mack Zulkifli himself has wrote a blog on it.
Run a search on Blogger.com and Google.com you will see so many
return searches on the word "dchl lampe berger".

I have the gist to let you all know about their business and products
How they run their business in a cunning manner
but of course, who is not cunning?
but his level of cunning can't be tolerate...

while some of my friends are suffering from joining because of
the constant believe and persuasion by their friends and thus being
mis-lead in this business whereby their money can't be returned.
and there are many who lost friends and families because of their
greedy pursue

i will start this blog to let you all know how much i know about this
business.. I have lucid information for you all to read.!!
That I promise, that not many people knows..

While i'm compiling all my points to tell u all.. keep me in touch
with e-mail... at lampebergertruth@yahoo.com
put me in your mailing list by just e-mailing me.

9 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Steven Yip said...

haha...another anti LB blog..

Great

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Dexter said...

Great !!

Whoever you are, we will look forward to it. I have emailed you.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger yapthomas said...

another one?

i joined lb since last year.

i'm not an active member anymore.
why?
because i felt it is not for me.

i've lost all in all more than 3K.

:(
maybe your information will be useful for me to go against them!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Rahayyu said...

there are many blogs n people out there full of envious of other's success.the most famous artist, the richest people,successful people even the best university are also being attacked.the same goes to business especially the MLM.u will never know until u try urself instead of listening to others.its better for us to be sincere for any MLM we r joining and support each other.lu pkir la sndiri!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger George said...

Today most of the businesses are MLM based businesses.Thus we cannot generalize all MLM businesses like this. There are many success stories which are based on ethical grounds.So one has to choose and pick the right one.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Mr Lonely said...

thanks for the information ~~~

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mohiuddin said...

Here some information Gift card

Get a $500 visa Gift Card

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lyn Sutton said...

Think what you like, it is your privilege to have the freedom of speech. I love my Lampe Berger and nothing you can say will change my mind. I'm a collector of the beautiful art and will continue to do so. The fragrance lingers for many hours after it is extinguished. I love, love, love my Lampe Berger...........LS

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lyn Sutton said...

Think what you like, it is your privilege to have the freedom of speech. I love my Lampe Berger and nothing you can say will change my mind. I'm a collector of the beautiful art and will continue to do so. The fragrance lingers for many hours after it is extinguished. I love, love, love my Lampe Berger...........LS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home